Sunday 5 October 2014

TOTA - Intermission 2 - Concerning Complaints

Dear Dad,

You are not alone -- some of those who had flooded my postbox with nasty mail seem to despise us because our works seem too "cliché". Since you've been asking me about whatever I've been doing on the past few weeks since I had moved out, I myself am also struggling with my recent writing career; and if you're asking me now on what I'm to do when these rascals come about (as they harassed many other authors before), I'm going to leave them be. If they're causing any serious harm, I'm going to report them over. Don't worry.
P. S. Can you please just calm down? I know that we all don't like clichés, but please know that it will always be impossible to escape every cliché in existince. I know that I may sound silly, but please be yourself. Don't let anyone stop you!

From your concerned daughter,
Felicia Priamus.

No comments:

Post a Comment